Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh..my... sweet Seth!

February 1, 2013

It's something new everyday with my sweet Seth! He is so very curious and always finding something to explore or "help" with. This day he found the Vaseline!!! He hid himself and stayed quiet - even when I called him to find him because he was quiet.  I of course found him - with Vaseline all over himself - and the carpet - and the walls - and my chair - but he had so much fun feeling this slimy gooey stuff :0




Oh the silly faces of my sweet baby boy! 
And when he's "caught" he is quick and honest to admit with a huge smile on his face and the sweetest voice -
 "I  DI  IT!"

Bryan was about this age - I'm told - when he also found some vaseline - I will find the picture of him to post together - like Father like Son - Oh my Stars!!!


No comments: