Thursday, February 28, 2013

Seth found the Jello

February 4, 2013

Silly, Sneaky Seth at it again........
Seth found another cabinet to investigate - the cabinet where the Jello WAS kept (I say was because after today - it was moved to a much higher place) 
I was washing dishes at the kitchen sink and he was playing behind me. He had gotten very quiet (so quiet that I didn't even know he was still behind me) I thought he had gone to play with his brothers in their room. He was hiding in the very small corner of the refrigerator and the cabinet. He found the Jello and while hiding in his corner he proceeded to chew the Jello package open. It was not until I heard a SWOOSH (the sound of the dry powder crashing to the floor) and then "WU WOOOO" (Seth's Uh Oh - drawn out) that I turned to see this!






No comments: