Friday, May 16, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank you So very much Stephanie for fixing my page for me!! I LOVE IT! So , I'm really excited now about trying to let everyone know what's going on here in the DORMAN home everyday, so I promise to try really hard to keep it up!!

We showed our house today!!!! YEAH!!! For those of you who do not know, we found a house in  Tennyson that Bryan has completely gutted and is now fixing back up and we plan on moving out there to "Our Ranch" as Caden calls it as soon as we can. It will still be quiet awhile until it is ready to move in, but we have put our house up for sale!!! I'll be uploading pics of our new house as we progress on it!!! GOtta go!!! Kids crying everywhere!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are welcome!

And I love you. Today especially. Thank you for remembering...

Anonymous said...

Your page looks great, Shanna!! Great job, Steph!!
Everyone's moving. I can't wait to see pictures.