Friday, July 10, 2009

Family Reunion

We took  a weekend and went out of town to Kingsland with my mom and Randall to a family reunion for Randall's family.  They really wanted us to go, so we did and we all  had a blast!!! The reunion was at Randall's cousins house on the lake so we spent three days in the lake and the pool! The kids had the time of their lives! They got to tube for the first time and they loved it. We all also got to go parasailing which everyone loved except me! If you look closely in one of the pictures you can see vomit falling from the sky - that would be ME!!!! I really did enjoy the parasailing but I guess my motion sickness overtook my desire to fly in the sky! It still makes me sad that I had the chance to do something like that and I couldn't enjoy it! But watching my kids have a blast all weekend was worth it!!!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL. I am laughing so hard at you throwing up...I just have flashes of taking pics of you while you were yakking on the airplane...what is it with people taking pics of you while you are doing that?!! :) We are so mean.

It looks like y'all had a BLAST!

Jennifer said...

Those are some great pics! Looks like that was fun but I'm not sure I could be that high up in the air either!