Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday in the Kitchen


 

This is what I did ALL DAY Saturday. We had a gillion jalapenos - so Bryan and I made a jalapeno sauce and canned it! Yes Bryan helped - and we actually had a lot of fun!!! We put away 22 jars! There is no way we will use that much jalapeno sauce - so some of you may be getting some for Christmas! I was also kinda proud of myself - this was my first attempt at canning!!! I cooked pizza for supper and then Cambry and I made cinnamon rolls! I've been craving them for a week and yes they were like a taste of heaven! I used my grandmother's recipe which I've never used myself before and they turned out great!!! Anyone interested in cleaning my kitchen now???? LOL

4 comments:

The Holik's said...

Everything looks yummy!!!

I hate cleaning the kitchen after I cook!!

Love the family pictures too!!

Jaymie Marie said...

Yeah Shanna! I knew you could do it! Not too hard huh?

Jennifer said...

Delicious! I've never tried canning but I love eating fresh stuff!

~becky said...

Would you consider selling a jar of the jalapeno's? I'd buy one for David!