Thursday, July 9, 2009

Second Chances

Okay here I go again trying to be a better blogger! I'm not making any promises to those of you who keep telling me I should blog - but here is my "try again" and this time I will try to update more frequently! It's really not that I don't want to do this - I really really do - so here are my excuses!!
1. It can get really addicting!
2. I really really have a lot to do and it is really hard to find time to do this.
3. I have a hard time believing that anyone wants to read about my not so interesting but       busy days!

So with that said, here are a lot of pictures and updates on what we've been doing lately!

Our garden has produced an abundance of blessings this year. It has demanded much effort, a lot of sweat, and has consumed most of our days, but we are so very grateful! Gardening has been a good lesson in many ways this year and as we eat our harvest we are ever so thankful to our God and my kids can be proud of something they worked hard to help put on the table.


Plus they really do have lots of fun getting dirty!!!
Here's a slideshow of all the FUN!

  
                                   

4 comments:

Jaymie Marie said...

Yay Shanna! GLad to have you back!

The Holik's said...

So glad you are blogging again!! Keep it up!!

Stephanie said...

woohoo!! I've missed you!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I'm impressed with the whole gardening thing! Couldn't make it work no matter how hard I tried but I love to eat home-grown fruits and veggies!