Monday, June 30, 2008

I MISS MY DAUGHTER

Cambry has been in Colorado for 0ne week with her cousin Gracie, visiting with her Ma and Papaw and G-G and G-Dad. I miss her like crazy and she is not due back for two more weeks. I know she is having a wonderful time though and making some very special and unforgettable memories! Some people have commented that I'm getting a break having only two right now, but really my day is not any easier without my little helper!!!
Anyway, just to update everyone, life has been going on as usual around here! The house is coming along great! Here are some updated pictures, although, I went out there yesterday and it looks even better and different than these pictures, but I forgot to take my camera!


This is the chicken coop Bryan built!


Bryan was mowing the other day and Caden had to go out and help him! I thought it was very cute and sweet!



Our house has been showing well, no contracts yet though - so we would appreciate your prayers about that! Why is it that things start breaking when you put your house up for sale? Our air conditioner quit this weekend. We couldn't call anyone until Monday - so it was pretty hot in our house this weekend! God was smiling down on us though and He sent cooler weather and lots of much needed rain this weekend - so it was not nearly as bad as it could have been! The air conditioner people were also able to come first thing Monday morning and fix it and it was just a small and inexpensive part! Thank you Lord for your Grace! 
A good friend of ours watched the boys Saturday night and Bryan and I were able to go out on a date! Bryan was super excited about me going with him to this thing called Pack Wars. You get packs of sports trading cards and you get prizes for certain cards. Anyway, he was so excited - I just couldn't say I didn't want to go to him, so I went.  We ended up having a really good time together. We also went to see Get Smart with some other friends! It was a great movie - definitely would recommend seeing it!!!
So that is petty  much our weekend in review! Not anything super exciting!!!

No comments: