Saturday, March 9, 2013

Birthday Camp Out!!

Friday, February 22,  2013

Caden got to have his first friend sleep-over/ camp out/ birthday party today! He was so so excited!! We had been planning for a few weeks and I told him he could invite whoever he wanted. The only sleepovers he has had to this point have been cousin sleepovers. I half expected him to make a long list of boys he wanted to invite. But he didn't! He wanted his two boy cousins that are his age and two other friends. He also really wanted his cousin Faith but I don't think her parents would have shipped her here for the weekend - we would have kept her if they would have!!


Zakry also needed to be invited to the camp out because him and Caden are best friends!!! When Zakry announced this - Caden was so sweet to say - Yes Zakry, I want you to come to my party too because your my best friend! I was also proud of Caden that he was careful to not leave Zakry out of the playing!!


Ben, Zakry, Jackson, Caden, Jimmy

They put the tent up all by themselves!!


not sure what Caden is doing here - but this doesn't surprise me!!



Caden's menu was Pizza and chocolate chip cookies. They all made their own pizza!

Cambry had a friend over too - Jimmy's sister - Joy.


Sweet, sweet girls!!

They all had so much fun!!! Caden loved his camp out!!
The best part for me was that it was super easy - no stress and no planning at all!! I wanted to tell Caden thank you for wanting such an easy party - but he wouldn't have understood that - lol!!
I would so do this kind of birthday again anytime!!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Faith would have loved to be there too!!

Anonymous said...

I would've loved to be there to those boys would be nude and feeling good.